Tuesday, July 7, 2009

wrapped in Mama's love.


I actually started making this as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Super excited. At the rate I was going, I could have finished it before my birthday in Feb.

Sadly, I guess cause I just lost interest for a while, after finding out about the existing cysts in my both my ovaries, I had to set it aside.

I picked it up again in late March. However, a new batch of yarns came from the states, which inspired me to make booties and mitts and hats, so I set this aside once more but finally had the will to finish it in the last two weeks.

A lot of work went into this. Although, I know Kulay might only use it when we leave the hospital, I still feel that it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. well hello kulay! congratulations on your new blog! be good to your mama at wag ka muna lumabas ha. relax ka lang muna. hehe. :)

    tita ella and ate sofi

    ReplyDelete