Thursday, August 12, 2010

A new beginning

To say I’ve been busy is not an excuse, I should’ve at least made an effort. There just seemed to be too much space between the last entry and now. For the longest time, my excuse to myself is the lagging internet connection c/o smartbro; but now that I’m on pldt dsl I therefore should have no more excuse to not publish any entry.


I just felt that I can’t keep up with the lag… 10 months of Kulay moments is a lot to dissect and write about but it can get darn cluttered in ones head.


So let me begin by a simple list of topics about Kulay which I want to share:

1) Bath time highs and lows

2) Getting a good night’s rest for mommy and baby, or not

3) Nappy changes made easy

4) My thoughts on vaccination

5) Gender sensitivity; the nature/nurture battle and how to make kulay more well rounded individual

6) Teething pains for kulay and mommy

7) Kulay not gaining weight and mommy gaining and gaining and gaining some more.

8) Kulay goes to work with mommy.

9) mommy, mama, nanay, nana, inay: which one to be called. :D


The above is listed in no particular order. I shall hopefully begin with one topic soon…


This shall do for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment